generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Matt-man and the Voyage Home (relative term)

Hail and well met.

Well I have returned that repository of my acquired possessions and where I engage in the act of unconsious rapid eye movement. In simple terms "where I keep my shit and sleep".

My journey was good. I found rest in the presence of my old friends and new ones. I was able to do all the things that I set out to do. I found out what I needed to know about housing, which was not that much to begin with. I feel somewhat recharged from the good company, stirring conversations and excellent times with everyone. I also had a conversation that needed to be conversed.

Well in truth that conversaion almost never happened. It took the universe locking a door and keeping two people asleep as I pounded on a door at 12:30ish in the morning to sort of kick me in the ass and then I had the conversation. I can be such a blockhead some times....OK most times, jeez. Anyway it is done and for the better I think.

The trip down and up were puncuated by the listening to the book on CD of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone" in its entireity and starting "The Chamber of Secrets". I have found the perfect way to spend all those hours in the car. I mean it was so relaxing instead of the usual music that I have heard a thousand times and my mind wandering (never a good thing). I actually did not feel like I had been in a car for almost 5 hours. And I got to listen to a book that everyone has said was very good.

OH oh you want to know what I thought of it?

I thought it was an excellent story. I liked it almost from the begining to the end. I have to say that the movie was not quite as good now that I know the book, but it could have been worse (it could have been made by Uwe Boll)

What are my thoughts for the day....Well let me just say a few words.

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

May the Force be with you

Excelsior!!!

P.S. I almost forgot. This looks like fun so give it a shot.


http://kevan.org/johari?name=Akeranzu


You do me I'll do you. (Hmmm may sound dirty but I like it ;)

No comments: