generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Matt-man Vs Memory

Hail and well met

Quick post here. First off a SHOUT OUT to Nicky and her Family. Here is hoping that you Dad is healthy at home.

SHANDA hope things have improved, and if not then take a baseball bat and beat someone until morale improves! :) "Batter up!"

and lastly a HUGE THANK YOU to Impervia for some advice that I had forgotten about. Sleeping quite well now, no dreams that cause me to wake in a cold sweat (a hot sweat with the need for a cig and some kleenex maybe>:) Ah yes I am in a better mood I think.

Also I found this while trying to clean out my documents folder and realized that I never posted it. So here it is.


Four jobs I ha’ve had:
1. Clerk at Toys "“R" Us (actually many jobs rolled into my 4 years there)
2. Delivery man for Auto-Mart free publication
3. Assistant Manager at 3D-House of Games (or 3D HOG)
4. Part Owner Operator of Gamopolis

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Star Wars
2. Murder by Death
3. Oscar
4. The Adventures of Pluto Nash

Four places I have lived:
1. Park Forest, Illinois (36 years I have lived here)
2. Gen-Con (I have always been here)
3. Champagne/Urbana Illinois (lived there every time I visited my buddy James)
4. Carbondale, Illinois (Yup here too)

OK so I cheated just a little. No I have not "“lived"” there in the sense of having a home or apartment, but I have "“lived" in these places more then in that stupid building at 264 Ash. That place is just where I sleep and keep my shit. God I need to get out.

Four television shows I love to watch: (ok I am going to have to cheat here. Being 36 there are a number of shows that I loved to watch back in the day and they are gone now. Also I don'’t have time to watch TV these days, so bear with me)
1. Babylon 5
2. Criminal Minds
3. Firefly (To soon was your candle extinguished)
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Joss Whedon'’s writing and-blushes- Sarah Michelle Geller (or her stunt double) killing vampires, demons, werewolves and the like)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Denver, Colorado
2. Las Vegas,Nevada (that wrenched hive of scum and villainy, I was cautious)
3. Michigan (to many places so just figure the whole state, there ain't that much to it anyway)
4. Gen-Con

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Chinese
3. Mexican
4. Lasagna

Four websites I visit regularly:
1. Ctrl+Alt+Del
2. closetoflostdreams.blogspot.com
3. privateerpress.com
4. illwillpress.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Carbondale
2. The Loft
3. Anyplace with swimming water (pool or beach)
4. Anyplace with my friends

Four people I tag to also do this pointless exercise:
1. Chris
2. James
3. Todd S.
4. Impervia (don't know you by any other name)

Yup that was all I jumped on to say. Not much new in the rest of my boring existance. Might post about some stuff tomorrow.


May the Force be with you

Excelsior!!!

3 comments:

dnomlas said...

Dude...Peep my blog to see my responses to your challenge

Anonymous said...

i think you may be a voyeur doll..

Impervia said...

You are very welcome. You have given me a lot of advice in the small amount of time I have known you, I like to give back.

And yes, I will do your "pointless exercise". Come check me out.