generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, February 20, 2006

Update from the Mat-cave

Hail and well met

Well I have been posting a lot of stuff as of late and it has little to do with my life in general. So here is a little post to bring current events to light. I am still unemployed, which sucks. I have talked to John Poskin and he gave me a new phone number and announcement code for the test I have to take. The call was made and this time I feel I have a better chance of getting the info packet. I have been keeping busy by sitting in front of this monster and typing as much as my heart and head will allow. My projects for Harsh Realities are coming along and I hope to have them sent off soon. When my mind is not a occupied by creating an two entire cultures it has been pondering the secrets of the universe and how we all exist in it. If I every feel that my work is even close to worth reading I will post it, but for now it will remain hidden.

I have been out and about as well going to work out at least 3 or 4 times a week. People keep telling me that I have lost weight, and I do believe them but part of me still holds that image in my head. I am slowly picking at it and in time it will change, having held it for 36 years it has become somewhat ingrained, like a image held to long on a computer screen. I will prevail, what else do I have to do? I mean giving up is so blase, it is not me! HA! I have also been painting when I am able to defrost my paints and Wednesday is good for a game of Warmachine. Fridays is now cemented as Iron Kingdoms and it is going well. Val, Ben, Todd and now Jess seem to enjoy the story and environment that I have painted for them. Soon things will heat up as events begin to spiral towards their inevitable conclusion. Oh what sights I have to show them! (props to anyone that can name the movie that is from) Saturday is a good day as well. I usually get up to the store and paint or play some warmachine and in the evening is Val's campaign.

It is a good life but it is missing something. No I am not talking about work either, that is a small part of life and should stay that way. I am referring to something else. I am pretty sure what it is and I don't want to start exploring it right now. Besides the fact that I have a tendency to get dark and brooding about emotions I also have far to much stuff to set right before I could even begin that quest.

OH OH I almost forgot. I have been talking to Kirby. He is doing fine and he is thinking of moving out of his house...Well not out per say. He currently has a tenant in the lower half of the house he lives in. He is thinking of ending their stay and taking up residence in the lower half. He and I talked and if I can get employed by the time he moves I may move in with him. I will stay at this place at times but I will be splitting up being here and there. Sort of a slow weaning of my presence from my current situation. I am going for it. I like Kirby and I know that we can get along. Besides it is a great way to prep myself for other ideas that are floating in my head. But as always I am keeping my options open, the future is always in motion and as such unexpected things happen all the time. Must be ready to bend with the winds of change or they will break you.

Well that about covers it....I know that I am forgetting something. Oh well if I remember then I will post again. It is not like I have anything else going on.

Ah yes I wanted to thank everyone for their entries in my johari/nohari windows. I have seen much in what you have put. I am not going to rant or rave about it. I plan on taking some time to review after a few more have dropped their coins in the fountain. I know that I could be very over-dramatic over it, but that is just a waste of time. No I just am glad to see myself in the reflection of my friends eyes. Thanks again.

Okay that seems to be all that I have to type...........for now -Bum bum buum-

May the Force be with you

Excelsior!!!

1 comment:

Impervia said...

Greetings and salutations. Thanks for your comments. I'll be reading you, too.